Monday, February 2, 2009

We are off ... or are we?

We are all packed, checked in at the airport, prayed up, and sitting
at the end of the runway on the tarmac in Asheville. We have an at
least 40 min delay due to the drizzle of rain in Atlanta. If you fly
at all you know this is pretty typical for this connection. I thought
I would post a quick blog via my iPhone. I hope this delay will not be
much longer because if we miss the Managua flight I believe it is the
last one out today. We will just have start a feeding kitchen in
Atlanta then! I'll bet there is a need.
I may blog somemore in ATL with a Starbucks in my hand, and update you
on our perilous journey.
Until next time...

Doug

5 comments:

Wayne said...

Safe travels bro. Keep us updated. Blessings !!

greg varney said...

thanks for setting up this blog, doug! excited about following the team this way!

Anonymous said...

have a good trip bro, let's see a Flip video!

Anonymous said...

Have fun! Work hard!

Anonymous said...

Hey baby,
I miss you! Manna keeps roaming the house looking for you. Hope you guys got some good rest last night and you're ready for a hard days work. Looking forward to reading your next blog.
Love Ruth x
PS: That faucet you ordered arrived yesterday! Great timing, hey!